I. Staten Island Street Fair Dates & Maps 2021
Staten Island Street Fairs begin in April. We've compiled one of THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SCHEDULE of STATEN ISLAND street fairs including street fair TIMES & PHOTOS & maps, some street fair names & sponsors, and street fair maps to help you find your way around during the spring, summer and fall of 2021.
How This Staten Island Street Fair Page is Organized
The Staten Island street fairs and festivals on this page are organized
1) BY DATE & NEIGHBORHOOD.
So to look through all of the Staten Island street fairs on a given weekend, you have to look through each neighborhood.
Use the Directory below - the links of which take you to each neighborhood - and after you are done looking at one neighborhood, hit the back button, and it will take you back to the Directory, where you can click to the next neighborhood section of the Staten Island - or you can keep scrolling down the page through each neighborhood section.
Staten Island Street Fair Updates - 2021
The Staten Island street fair dates that have been updated with 2021 designations reflect the current 2021 St Fair events.
ASTERISKED street fairs of 2019 have NOT been UPDATED, meaning the street fairs with 2019 dates reflect the information regarding that fair that year.
UNCONFIRMEDS. The 'UNCONFIRMEDS' represent street fairs held in a prior year, which we believe are returning, but which we have not yet confirmed details for 2021.
UPDATES. The 2019 street fairs and the UNCONFIRMEDS will be updated as new information comes in. There weren't any street fairs in NYC in 2020.
Also check our Staten Island Events calendar and / or our Staten Island Farmers Markets section for updates and other things to do.
II. Directory of Staten Island Street Fairs NYC - by Staten Island Neighborhood & Month
Also Check Our Monthly - Staten Island Events / Staten Island Things To Do Calendar
Staten Island Street Fairs & Staten Island Parades 2021
The following are the Staten Island Street fairs & festivals and Staten Island parades and parades for the next few months of 2021.
Periodic Updates will be made throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall of 2021.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Neighborhood NYC section of this site.
UPDATES FOR 2021 COMING BY THIS WEEKEND 6.10.21
Note 2019 events are Asterisked and have NOT been updated to 2021.
Look for 2021 Update UNDER each 2019 Listing
2021 Street Fair updated on a periodic basis.
JUNE - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- May 27 - June 13, 2021 weekdays from 5 - 10 pm & weekends from 12 noon - 11 pm - SI Mall Carnival at the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue in the Heartland Village / New Springville neighborhoods of Staten Island. Food, entertainment and rides - $5 admission. Street fairs / festivals in the Heartland Village neighborhood of Staten Island.
- 2021 - THE LISTING ABOVE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
- * Saturday, June 1, 2019 - Anthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita [AMC] Music Festival - an AMC fundraiser beginning at 6 pm and running past midnight - Seven bands perform at Labetti Post Banquet Hall at 390 Hylan Blvd in the Shore Acres neighborhood of Staten Island. Tickets $20 and kids under 12 free. www.amcmusicfestival.com.
- 2021 - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID PANDEMIC.
- Sunday, June 6, 2021 [Rain Date 6/13] - from 11 am - 5 pm - South Shore Artists Group 53rd Annual Exhibit - at the Conference House Park at 7455 Hylan Blvd in the Tottenville neighborhood of Staten Island. This is a unique arts & crafts for sale event. St fairs / art festivals in the Tottenville neighborhood of Staten Island.
- 2021 - THE LISTING ABOVE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
- Sunday, June 6, 2021 - from 11 am - 1 pm - Victory Blvd Merchants Association Restaurant Stroll - Participating restaurants along Victory Blvd between Jewett Avenue and Manor Road are offering a taste of their wares [in 2019 it was for $15 per taste]. The epicenter is at Westcott Blvd and the event includes food, shopping & entertainment. Tickets are available at eventbrite or at Alfonso's Pastry Shop. Food festivals in Castleton Corners on Staten Island NYC.
- 2021 - THE LISTING ABOVE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
- * Saturday, June 8, 2019 from 12 noon - 5 pm - Healthy Path Foundation Spring Festival - at the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds at 1131 Manor Road in the Willowbrook neighborhood of Staten Island. This is a healthy lifestyle festival offering organic foods, exercise games, music and carnival / environment / eco style living programs. $10 per child.
- 2021 - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID PANDEMIC.
- Saturday & Sunday, June 12 & 13, 2021 from 12 noon to 10 pm - Food Truck Festival on the Mount. At Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd in the Charleston neighborhood of Staten Island [near Prince's Bay & Pleasant Plains]. Staten Island street fairs. For $5 you can get a taste from one of the food trucks. Buy tickets at www.catholiccharitiesofstatenisland.org [or mountloretto.org].
- 2021 - THE LISTING ABOVE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
- * [** NO IRISH FAIR IN 2021 **] Saturday & Sunday, June 9 & 10, 2018 from 12 noon to 8 pm there's the 20th Annual Irish Fair & Music Festival on Mount Loretto at 6581 Hylan Blvd in the Charleston neighborhood of Staten Island [near Prince's Bay & Pleasant Plains]. Organized by The Columcille Cultural Center of Livingston. $15 per adult and kids under age 12 are free. The Staten Island festival includes shops selling Irish and local goods, music, dancing and food. Tickets are $10 - $15 at www.statenirelandirish.com.
- 2021 - THIS EVENT HASN'T BEEN ACTIVE FOR A FEW YEARS.
JULY 2021 UPDATES COMING LATER IN JUNE
JULY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm - Independence Day Festival at Historic Richmond Town. At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. There's a pinwheel parade, colonial style cooking, a reading of the Declaration of Independence, a talk on railways and some craft beer and food trucks. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from July 11 - 14, 16 [9 am parade / 11 am mass], 19 [7.30 pm concert at Four Seasons] & 20 [ending night concerts], 2019 times vary but generally from 10 am - 6 pm. 116th Annual Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. At 36 Amity Street near Virginia Avenue in Rosebank. Includes food, entertainment, shopping and rides. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Rosebank. Tel 347-204-5203.
- Saturday & Sunday, July 13 & 14, 2019 from 10 am - 11 pm Saturday & until 7 pm Sunday / Fireworks 9.15 pm Saturday. Back to the Beach Festival. At Father Capodanno Blvd at the FDR Boardwalk at Staten Island south beach [and Lincoln Avenue]. This Staten Island street festival includes shopping, food, rides & fireworks in Midland Beach. Organized by Staten Island Borough President Oddo [www.statenislandusa.com] with the www.binifund.org.
- Friday, July 19, 2019 from 12 noon - 4 pm - Sprinklerfest. At 1000 Richmond Terrace in Snug Harbor. Not a street fair, but there will be 30 sprinklers on the Snug Harbor Lawn for the kids to run through and cool down. Staten Island street fairs / festivals at Snug Harbor in the Randall Manor neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 from 12 noon to 4 pm. Alice Austen 35th Anniversary Community Festival. At 2 Hylan Blvd. Art, food and waterfront view of the bridge and harbor. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Shore Acres next to Rosebank. See aliceausten.org for details.
- Saturday & Sunday, July 27 & 28, 2019 from 10 am to 6 pm. 2nd Annual Ocean Breeze Food Truck Festival. At Midland Beach picnic grounds near the entrance to the Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach. Food and waterfront view. Staten Island street fairs / food festivals in Midland Beach near South Beach neighborhood. See NYC Parks Dept for details.
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 10 am to 12 noon. Arts & Crafts for kids. At the historic Conference House in the Tottenville neighborhood on Staten Island.
AUGUST - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 from 10 am - 5 pm - Civil War at Historic Richmond Town - There's a historic group, Liberty Rifles, that does some historic re-enactment / dialogue of soldier life w/o the firing of the rifles. The museum, as well as about a dozen other buildings dating back from the Civil War back to Colonial times are open for viewing. There's also a gift shop and restaurant on site that will be open. Admission $8 / $6 / $5 kids. This isn't really a street fair in historic Richmond Town so much as a celebration of Staten Island and American history.
- Saturday & Sunday, August 17 & 18, 2019 from 12 noon - 7 pm - AfricanFest - At Our Lady of Mount Carmel St. Benedicta School at 285 Clove Road at Castleton Avenue in West Brighton / Port Richmond neighborhoods of Staten Island. This is largely a pan African entertainment event showcasing dance, music and performances of about a dozen different African cultures. Unconfirmed, but I believe there will be both food and shopping. Organized by NACA Inc org.
- [Does not appear to have returned in 2018 / 2019 likely due to a reported assault in 2017 between members of two motorcycle gangs - the Pagans and the Bridge Runners] * Sunday, August 30, 2017 from 11 am - 6 pm. Bikers for Bini - At the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Heartland Village / New Springville. Admission $10. See binifund.org for details.
SEPTEMBER - North Staten Island Street Fairs nyc
- Saturday thru Monday, August 31st - September 2, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm. Richmond County Fair - At Historic Richmond Town at 441 Clarke Avenue. Food, music, entertainment, gifts and fun for the whole family. Admission $10 / $5 kids. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Historic Richmond Town. See Historic RichmondTown.org for details. One of the biggest events on Staten Island.
- Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 11 am - 4 pm. Revolutionary War Commemoration - At the Conference House in Tottenville on Staten Island.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, September 6, 7, 8 & 13, 14, 15, 2019 on Friday from 6 pm - 11 pm, Saturday from 2 pm - 11 pm & Sunday from 1 pm - 8 pm - Greek Festival Staten Island - At the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church at 1641 Richmond Avenue in the Bulls Head neighborhood on Staten Island. A big Greek cultural festival with food, music, rides and games. Staten Island street fairs in the Bulls Head neighborhood of SI. Organized by SI Greek Festival. Org.
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 11 am - 7 pm - 12th West Park Fest. At Westerleigh Park off Jewett Avenue at the corner of Neal Dow and Maine Avenues in the Westerleigh neighborhood on Staten Island. This Staten Island festival in Westerleigh Park centers around live music on three stages, and includes 40 arts & crafts vendors, an art expo and no mention of food, but smart food truck vendors will likely show. Free.
- Sunday, September 15, 2019 from 4 pm - 8 pm. 10th Annual Fig / Ficus Festival - At 200 The Promenade at Lighthouse Point in the St. George neighborhood. The festival includes all things fig / ficus related. It's a quirky food festival centered around the fig. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in St. George.
- Saturday & Sunday, September 21 & 22, 2019 from 12 noon - 7 and 11 am - 6 pm respectively - 9th Annual Festa & Motori d'Italia. At Casa Belvedere in the Silver Lake neighborhood near Grymes Hill on Staten Island just south of Tompkinsville. The event features luxuring, classic and performance Italian autos on the lawn, Italian food and drink, live entertainment. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Silver Lake / Grymes Hill. See Casa Belvedere Museum for details. Admission $10. Kids under 12 free.
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm. 4th Annual Point Lighthouse Festival - At 200 / The Promenade at Lighthouse Point in the St. George neighborhood. The festival includes live bands, arts & crafts, food and programs for adults & kids. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in St. George. See lighthousemuseum.org for details.
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm - 69th Fence Show at Snug Harbor. At the Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden at 1000 Richmond Terrace in the Randall Manor neighborhood of Staten Island. This is a long-running tradition featuring 140 artists who sell their creations on the Snug Harbor lawn.
OCTOBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- [? _ NO CONFIRMATION on 2019] Wednesday thru Sunday, October 2 - 6, 2019 the mall is open daily from 10 am - 9 pm - Arts & Crafts Show - At the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue in the New Springville neighborhood.
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 12 noon - 4 pm - Greenbelt Annual Pumpkin Festival. At 1 Eton Place in Willowbrook Park. Not a Staten Island street fair per se. Organized by www.sigreenbelt.org. POST FACTO.
- Sunday, October 6, 2019 from 2 - 5 pm - Forest Avenue BID Harvest Festival - Along Forest Avenue from Oakwood to Bard Avenue. Organized by the Forest Avenue BID - 718.816.4775. POST FACTO 2019.
- Sunday, October 6, 2019 assembling at 8.30 am / departing 10 am -Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation aka JDRF Walk - At 2800 Victory Blvd on the Willowbrook campus of SUNY Staten Island. The walk raises money via donations for the foundation to combat type 1 diabetes. Not a street fair, but a good cause. POST FACTO 2019.
- Friday - Sunday, October 11 - 13, 2019 from 6 pm - 11 pm Fri, begins at 12 noon Saturday & Sunday - Italian Festival at the Mount. At 6481 Hylan Blvd in the Charleston neighborhood of Staten Island [near Prince's Bay & Pleasant Plains]. The event includes food, beer, rides, culture and entertainment. This replaced the Columbus Day Parade celebration in New Dorp starting in 2014. Admission $5 Adults / Kids free.
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 from 12 noon - 7 pm - The Rolling Thunder Oktoberfest celebration is being held at Historic Richmond Town. There will be food, beer, rides, games, shopping and live entertainment. Entry is $10 and includes a drink. Proceeds go to Veterans in Need and it's organized by Rolling Thunder and the Rotary Clubs of Staten Island. sioktoberfest.
- Sunday, October 20, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm. National Lighthouse Museum hosts Harbor Jamm & Kids Halloween Party. This event includes a number of bands performing on Pier 1 by the Lighthouse, vendors selling crafts, clothing and gifts, and food vendors. The Kids Halloween party includes costumes, raffles, music, face painting, pumpkins. Donations go to Drug Abuse & Breast Cancer Awareness. At 200 The Promenade at Lighthouse Point in the St. George neighborhood. www.lighthousemuseum.org
- Saturday & Sunday, October 26 & 27, 2019 from 12 noon - 6 pm - Fall Festival at the Mount. At 6481 Hylan Blvd in the Charleston neighborhood of Staten Island [near Prince's Bay & Pleasant Plains]. The event includes food, music, arts, crafts and the largest pumpkin patch you've seen in a while. Admission $5 Adults / Kids free.
- CLICK here for Staten Island Halloween Parties & Events.
ASTERISKED EVENTS HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED
EVENTS BELOW WILL BE UPDATED AS WE GO THROUGH THE SEASON
NOVEMBER - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Friday, November 8, 2019 - There's a day time Veterans Day Remembrance event held at Wagner College at 1 Campus Road in Grymes Hill. The event included speeches and a concert in honor of all veterans.
- Monday, November 11, 2019 beginning at 9.11 am - Veterans' Day Golf Classic returns for the 11th year at the Silver Lake, La Tourette and Richmond County Country Club golf courses on Staten Island. The breakfast begins at 9.11 am and the first tee time is 10.30 am. The fees are $210 for everything, or $85 / $75 for dinner & cocktails [www.tunnel2towers.org].
- * November & December 2019 TBD - Staten Island Holiday Markets & Staten Island Holiday Shopping & Events.
- * November & December 2019 TBD - Staten Island Farmers Markets.
November / December - Street Fairs - Staten Island Holiday Markets
- CLICK here to see Staten Island Holiday markets & shopping which will be updated by or before mid November and click here to view Staten Island holiday events which will be updated at the same time. Also, every Friday [posting times vary] we post a piece about Staten Island Weekend Events.
MARCH - Staten Island Parades nyc
- Sunday, March 3, 2019 from 12.30 to 3 pm - St Patrick's Day Parade. The 55th Annual Staten Island St. Patrick's Day parade begins marching down Forest Avenue from Hart Blvd to Jewett Avenue. The parade lasts about an hour, but the celebrating continues after the parade. Staten Island street fairs / parades in the New Brighton neighborhood of Staten Island.
APRIL - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, April 7, 2019 from 2 - 4 pm there's the Savor the 10th Annual Flavors at Staten Island College. For $40 you can sample the flavors of dozens of Staten Island restaurants at a fundraiser for CUNY Staten Island at 2800 Victory Blvd in the Bulls Head neighborhood on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Bulls Head neighborhood of Staten Island [NWest].
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 beginning at 9.30 am or 1 pm there's a Feast with the Bunny at the Staten Island Zoo. For $15 / $20 kids get to enjoy breakfast [9.30 am] or lunch [1 pm] with the Easter bunny [$25 / $30 / adult] at 614 West Broadway at the Staten Island Zoo in the West Brighton neighborhood on Staten Island. The event includes an Easter egg hunt, photos, entertainment and more - see www.statenislandzoo.org. Staten Island street festivals in the West Brighton neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 12 noon - 4 pm there's Spring in Richmond Town including an Easter Egg Hunt. For $5 kids get to hunt for Easter eggs [$10 / adult] at 441 Clarke Avenue in the Historic Richmond Town neighborhood on Staten Island. The Spring celebration includes much more than the Easter egg hunt - see www.historicrichmondtown.org. Staten Island street festivals in the Historic Richmond Town neighborhood of Staten Island.
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 6 - 9 pm at Casa Belvedere / the Italian Cultural Foundation. A small business market offering cosmetics, toiletries, clothing and the like will be open for three hours at the Italian Foundation / Casa Belvedere at 79 Howard Avenue on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Silver Lake neighborhood near Grymes Hill of Staten Island.
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 8.30 am - 4 pm there's the Tour de Staten Island. This is a family-friendly escorted bike tour [not race] through parts of Staten Island beginning in the Urby parking lot near Prospect and Front streets in Stapleton near the train stop. It costs $30 kids / $50 adults to register at www.tourdestatenisland.org. Staten Island bike rides / paths in the Stapleton, St. George & Tompkinsville neighborhoods on Staten Island.
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 11 am - 5 pm there's St. George Day and Earth Day at Tompkinsville Park. There will be music, entertainment and shopping in celebration of St. George and Earth Day in Tompkinsville Park at Victory Blvd and Bay Street on Staten Island. Staten Island street fairs in the Tompkinsville neighborhood - near St. George and Stapleton - on Staten Island.
MAY - Staten Island Street Fairs & Parades nyc
- Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 7.30 am - 12 noon [officially it goes until 5 pm but it rolls through city & Staten Island is early on] - 5 Boro Bike Ride. NOT a street fair, but a city-wide cycling event that occurs between the Ferry Station in St. George and the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge in the Fort Wadsworth neighborhood.
- Wednesday - Sunday, May 8 - 12, 2019 there's an Arts & Crafts Show at the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue in the Heartland Village neighborhood. The show includes ceramics, glass, metal work, wood, jewelry, painting and photos.
- * Tuesday, May 23 - Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at various times. Staten Island Fleet Week Festival. The 30th Fleet Week will begin with a parade of ships coming into NYC Harbor Wednesday morning May 24th. Fleet Week in NYC began in 1984, and has been held mostly continuously since then, with a few years of exceptions. This year 2,100 sailors are expected to participate. The music event is organized by sifleetweek.com and we'll post more details as they become available. Staten Island street fairs / festivals in Stapleton. As part of it there's a celebration at USS The Sullivans Home Port Pier at 305 Front Street in the Stapleton neighborhood at the northeast tip of Staten Island. It's a large music festival that I believe charges an entrance fee.
- Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend 2019 - about 12 noon - there's a big Memorial Day Parade. See Fleet Week for details / coming soon. The celebrations are along the northeast waterfront neighborhoods of Staten Island.
- Historic Richmond Town hosts a big food event either in May or June.
- Friday - Sunday, May 24 - June 2, 2019 there's an SI Mall Carnival at the Staten Island Mall at 2655 Richmond Avenue in the Heartland Village / New Springville neighborhoods of Staten Island. The carnival which includes rides, prize games and food is open weekdays from 5 to 11 pm, opening at 12 noon on Saturdays & Sundays and Memorial Day. Tickets are $1.25 or pay one price for entry and access to rides for $30 weekdays and $35 weekends by www.simallcarnival.com.
Staten Island Street Fairs 2021
Staten Island Neighborhoods - Staten Island Related Info
TMP - click here for Staten Island St Fairs on Gotham Buzz.
Click this link for promotions, discounts and coupons in New York City.
Click here to go to the Staten Island Arts & Culture section of this site.
Click these links for promotions by advertisers in Staten Island.
Click this link to go to the NYC Neighborhoods section.
Site Search Tips. 1) For best results, when typing in more than one word, use quotation marks - eg "Midtown Neighborhood". 2) Also try either singular or plural words when searching for a specific item such as "gym" or "gyms".
Click this link to the Staten Buzz front page.
Click the log in link below to create an ID and post an opinion.
Or send this story to a friend by filling in the appropriate box below.
Staten Island Related Links - Coming Soon
UPDATE THIS AREA TO NEW SITE LIKE BK / 4/18.